you know that one of the main tools of democracy is rotation (or changing) of managing people.
Thus, as it is stated in the Statute of the European Youth Parliament-Belarus, we have the NC election every 6 months. This time I would like to renew your thoughts about the role of the National Committee.
The NC consists of 7 members elected by all the Belarusian EYPers’ votes. The main responsibility of the NC is to provide sustainable development of our organisation. In practise this means the following business:
- in-country sessions organisation in cooperation with local organisers
- for cross-border sessions – delegations selection, preparing and visit mamagement
- international cooperation and official “paper” stuff
- regional development in close cooperation with city representatives and most active EYPers
- establishing criteria of selection and other rules
- and a lot of other business
So if you feel interested in all this – do not wait and apply! The on-line application form is situated at our web-site – http://eypby.org/?election_id=3&app_type=nc
We will have all election procedures (i.e. election speeches and debates) during the session in Lviv. Those who will not be able to be there will have an ability to use e-vote system.
Therefore we are waiting for your applications to make the process really competitive.
the Deputy Chairman of the NC of the EYP-Belarus