Fellow Belarusian EYPers,
you know that one of the main tools of democracy is rotation (or changing) of managing people.
Thus, as it is stated in the Statute of the European Youth Parliament-Belarus, we have the NC election every 6 months. This time I would like to renew your thoughts about the role of the National Committee.
MIND: The deadline is October, 2
The NC consists of up to 7 members elected by all the Belarusian EYPers’ votes. The main responsibility of the NC is to provide sustainable development of our organisation. In practise this means the following business:
- in-country sessions organisation in cooperation with local organisers
- for cross-border sessions – delegations selection, preparing and visit mamagement
- international cooperation and official “paper” stuff
- regional development in close cooperation with city representatives and most active EYPers
- establishing criteria of selection and other rules
- and a lot of other business
So if you feel interested in all this – do not wait and apply! The on-line application form is situated at our web-site http://eypby.org/?election_id=6&app_type=nc
We are waiting for your applications to make the process really competitive.
MIND: The deadline is October, 2.
The Temporary Organising Committee of EYP Belarus